Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pin Up Swag

So you wanna be a pin up huh? Where is a girl to start? Well pictures are always great so I decided to start my research with a couple of iconic bombshell beauties, Marilyn Monroe and Betty Paige! One of the things I noticed and loved about these women were their ability to be naughty and nice almost simultaneously. Almost like a very innocent sex kitten, an oxymoron at it's best, it takes a gifted woman to master the art of innocent sexy. Here's some guidelines:

When in doubt smile, smiles can open doors and people. Positive attract positive,and its never a bad way to start a conversation.

Confidence: nothing is more sexy than a woman who knows she is beautiful inside and out,and makes no apologies about it. Shoulders back, head straight and don't be afraid to let those hip naturally sway! This is a note to self I'm very curvy and used to try to downplay my walk so my behind wouldn't be soooo obnoxious but I never hide it so... obnoxious butt and sway it is (shrugs shoulders)

Play dumb fox: be smart or cunning while appearing not to know what you are doing. Men are often so arrogant they believe it, or don't have the balls to challenge your innocence in fear of offending you. I often speak my mind very cleary and direct with such a smile men don't know if I'm serious but they become more aware of their own actions.

"I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it."
-Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment